Monday, February 3, 2014

The spiked turtle shell

Hey all,

             I'm doing post production right now for the next episode of the show. i I was thinking about a flexible defense. I foresee a defense that is able to force your opponent to attack your defensive position and hurt themselves. I think this maybe possible with the impact beam ring and barrier. If we are able to take pushing damage for destroying our barrier or even mystics we are developing a spiked turtle shell. I know a lot of people think that turtling or super defensive thinking is bad. But I do think there are levels of shennanigin combined with defense that might shake things up a bit. 

          The big thing is that we are moving to a more defensive minded meta with lots of after taste of hyper light speed aggro. So in this transition there is a lot of things defensively that is slipping by peoples notice.

Just food for thought.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

1 comment:

  1. You think we are shifting back to a defensive Meta? I still see aggro as key, very few matches leave turn 5-7.... With improved targetting, I see this staying. What changes am I missing that improving the Defensive game. I know the Barrier tech is strong, especially when combined with the power plant. I still just see aggro as the way right now though.

    Looking forward to thoughts.

    ReplyDelete