Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello,

           Welcome to the Starting Over Podcast Blog. This is where you will see some of the detailed thoughts and insights about the game of heroclix and myself. To tell you the truth there are just some things that are just easier to type then it is put on to a recording. Some times by golly you just need helpful pictures. Helpful pictures is one thing that I really wanted to have for a while but I soon realized that it just would not work in the format that I have in the show.

         One element that I thought would really help everyone is just pure and simply putting up elements from my personal heroclix notebook. Yes you will get to see the teams I actually play. So it is not just game theory but actual battle tested teams. I will put up the limitations for team building as well. Also I will indicate if it is a going for blood day or a lab day.

         So what can you expect from this blog? I will try to update 3 times a week. This means you will see a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or Saturday post. I will be *gulp* rejoining the twitter-verse sooner then I thought. When that happens I will try to put blog updates out on Twitter or just simple put brief snippets of info out. I'm not going to lie. Any prizes I do will be based on the blog and the show.

Thanks for walking with me,
Edward Shelton AKA Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment