Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hiding in the Shadow of the Thunder Cloud

Limitations:700pts no gauntlet or theme teams
Personal Challenge: Two main attackers the rest is support

Odin 250
Beta Ray Bill 150

Cypher 38 perplex
Dirk Anger 71 perplex
Shadow Assassin 35 enhancement
Alfred Pennyworth 55 support perplex
Howard Stark 33 outwit enhancement
  John Constantine 59 prob stops other prob wild card
Tank Turret 2

 Part of this team was built around Beta Ray Bill. The other part was me just finding what support I enjoyed in theory but haven't played. John Constantine main goal just to limit my opponents chances of retaliating against my main attackers since I only have two.  Now with that said with the induction of the cop car in the meta I can't see Beta Ray Bill being as viable. Give me your feedback on the team design and limitations.

Thanks for reading,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment