Friday, June 21, 2013

Full of openings...

Hey all,

                I will try to get a show up today. I just need to get the post production done. So happy friday to everyone with that. Also I will have another show soon after that. Maybe it will hit on monday or tuesday?

               My goal this weekend is to continue the trend of playing figures I haven't played yet but spent tons of money on getting. As of right now the star of this evening is War Machine from IM3 set. He will be teamed up with Brother Voodoo, eethel vine, and maybe a black lantern. I call this team Circuits and Sorcery. I got a 600 pt game this saturday. I don't know what I will play for that yet.

            I also plan to see World War Z today. I hope it doesn't suck. Haven't seen Superman yet.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment