Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Not feeling well

Hey,

       I won't tell you the details because they are bit gross. I had to go to the hospital today. That is why there was no blog post earlier. I'm a bit tired. But here is my insight or pondering of this present moment.

What does the meta need? I know there is a lot of things we want to see. But what does the meta need? I'm taking that approach right now. I think it is a open place to think. The biggest thing I think it needs is a means of punishing free actions. We see the beginning of that with the Trinity of Sin. Can the the idea be taken further? If so what would be its most beneficial end? That is where my mind wanders right now.

I saw Man of Steel. I had a good time with my uncle. The movie opened up some thoughts that just made me take a step back. I can see why some of the heroclix are designed the way they are but over all I think we have some major stretches just to create figures.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment