Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm not dead...really

Hey,

             Sorry for no posts. I was looking at the origin results and thinking about options in my head. I like the Ghost Rider team but now that it is out of the bag it pretty much means that a JLTB player has another match up to prepare for. We are back to perfect cell syndrome. I will also say that without the new ATAs and the UB we would be in a darker place of fighting the JLTB.

Another reason I haven't put anything out was that there was a thread about Team bases and mind control that I thought would settle some things. In the end it only made things more complicated and jaded. To make solo adventure characters replacements and to have a venue agreed limit on replacement characters is dumb. So a venue has to say how many replacement characters are going to be allowed. I was making a lot of decisions based on the implications of solo adventure characters being replacements. I don't mind being wrong but I don't want to put out stuff that I even thing is questionable.

Without the new ATA's were would we be?

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

p.s bonus content coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment