Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thining about some raw tech

Hello,

           Back again after another gaming weekend. Learned a lot about a team a ran also a specific map. The first thing I learned is that, for myself, a highly technical team with lots of figures is not my strength at this moment. I will also say that the Batman FF set map on the Buddhist temple is a bit bunk but forces people to think differently.

       I went 3-0 this weekend and I brought home a Batman and Nightwing. I didn't win the other tourney just because I didn't kill enough points over the whole tourney. Oh well.

      I would encourage people to share their finicial plans for how they will be buying sets this year. I would really like to hear folks ideas.

      If you like the Master Mold picture and want more like them comment below.

Thanks for reading,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

2 comments:

  1. I plan on spending way too much money to collect the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually wind up getting a case online and then a brick from my venue.

    ASM - Brick plus whatever sealed
    IM3 movie - probably the brick
    Teen titans - Scaling back for this one, sealed and maybe a CUR
    Invincible Iron Man - Brick to a case
    Wolverine + Xmen - Case for sure.

    ReplyDelete