Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I got a SOG Chase!

Hey,

         I "picked" well from a Streets of Gotham display at a Vintage Stock. I bought the 2 team packs and got Dove, GCPD Officer and Bane Bats chase. Guess whats going up for trade? Bane Bats I never knew you. I got the Assassins and Wildcat Packs!

        Tactically we are going to go back a little bit to Chase Ice Cap from Captain America set. This figure sort of disappeared with all the sealed events, IG events, and just pure and simple time. Let's look at his pros and cons.

       The pros over all is his low cost and great stats. If you look at the starting 12 attack and 3 damage for less then 75 points it is an awesome deal. The other thing that is noticeable is that you can fit him on any Avengers team. He is a great filler piece. The last pro is you get his best abilities and stats on his first useful slot. He has a lot great keywords. Don't forget he has 4 clix of running shot.

       The cons are a bit obvious. The first is the countdown mechanic. While the countdown mechanic makes Ice Cap lower points. At the same time he is not able to do anything until a couple of turns in. After he takes a hit his stats consistently go down. The six range is a bit crappy.

      You should be able to pick up one for under 20 bucks.

      Thanks for reading. Sorry for the late posts lately. I've had a really busy last few days.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

1 comment:

  1. I have the same chase (Though I got mine because I purchased a case of the product) and I too am hoping to work out a trade for it...IDK what I would get, but hopes are high for Spidey chase from 10th

    ReplyDelete