Monday, December 31, 2012

New year count down.

I'll. Keep this short for every one. I think this was a great year for clix. I think we saw what more sets in the meta can do. We got a lot of most wanted figures like worldbreaker, the batmobile and master mold.

It was also a bad year for clix. We saw sculpt reuse abuse. Mechanics are introduced that are not fully thought out. We saw figures that came in the game and defied rules that were in place for years.

This last year the show has grown thanks to you all. I want to say thanks. Thanks for putting up with the lectures, rambles, mistakes and the pure wtf moments. I look forward to bringing you all more and higher quality content.

Some days I feel I am midget who walks around giant thinkers. Some days I feel I am the only one that gets "it" whatever "it" may be. No matter what I know I am still growing. I don't want to be alone on that path.

Get your dice and figs because it is a good year to start over!

Happy New Year,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment