Friday, December 14, 2012

Thoughts...a little randomness here

Hey,

        I've been on Glass Cabinet films. Check out the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9p2yPSrm4o&feature=g-high-c .

       The show is an excellent meta conversation. Thanks for everyone that watched. Big up to AgentAxion and the Push to Regen guys in the comments section. I want to have Steve on the show eventually. I gave away some HCO codes in show. I wanted to some people to have some rewards for listening live.

        Listening to the video now  recognize that having apps running in the background it ruined my sound quality in compared to my other google hangout appearance using my phone. I'm my biggest critic when it comes to the show and I'm not happy with the sound.

       I had someone bring up the idea of looking at map selection. We will be going over that in the future. I will say that the previous episode of Push to Regen helps a little to start the conversation off. Map needs to focus on giving you an edge. Next the map should hurt your opponent. Finally if you can do both pick that map. If you have a lot of flight and your opponent doesn't and has no stealth pick a lot of hindering. If you have little range pick a map with lots of walls to shut down your opponents ranges. That is where we must start. If you want to post a comment about a team and a good map go ahead.

       Another listener had some questions about how to make Black Adam work in games. The biggest thing I feel is looking at him as a figure to start the fight but not end it. You can protect him with barrier or with tk yo-yo. I also think that you have some simple options when it comes to picking maps with walls to limit how many figures that can attack him. Walls protect Black Adam. Lastly I would say Monster Society is awesome because it can give you free bonus damage or the Society ata so you are harder to outwit. The mindset is that you need to keep in mind he is either going to die in a blaze of glory to set tempo or he is going to plow through the whole game while taking point.

     I will announce it here first. I got a job offer to  work temporarily in Topeka from January to May. Does that mean the show is cancel or on hiatus? No. But I don't know what my internet access and other options are going to be. This means that there will be more coming from the blog then from the channel. I will really try to see if I can bring my rig with me but I can't guarantee home internet. I live in Kansas City currently and have family here. So I know now and then I can drive home to record and upload. Nothing is set in stone but be mindful the first half of next year may be a little rough for the show over all. Hopefully you can hang with me.

Thanks for reading,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment