Thursday, April 4, 2013

Call of the wild

Hey,

        Sorry for the delay on the blog post. I've had a couple of things starting to wrap up around here that caught my time. I also have another writing and research article for another website I write for.

       I hope everyone saw the Beast Boy preview. I think they are doing a good job with Beast Boy. This is the first time I said to myself for this set "I can really use that." At the same time the Red Beast Boy messed me up a bit because the old outsiders version will be retired soon. It looks like animal keyword is getting some power.

        What would get me to rally back into wanting this set is really simple. First give me something I can use frequently. I'm not asking for broken. I haven't seen anything that really should motivate me to play the figure outside of character preference. The second thing I need to see is something that fills out some under used or coming up mechanics. Where is the anti-resource dial tech. We got 2 figures and that is it. Where is something that can help our poison figures or even help out or even something that messes with map choice like Nightmare. I think there is a lot they could showcase that would get me excited. Lastly, I've never thought I would say this, show me chases and how awesome they are. That is how desperate I am at this stage.

That's it. It is a bit in flux this week. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

Ps. I'm looking to do the beta for infinite crisis. If you like LOL or DOTA then check it out and sign up for beta.

1 comment:

  1. I thought they should have included resources in Grunge's power to remove objects and relics from the game. I got all excited when I started reading the power, then I was like, "They dropped the ball."

    ReplyDelete