Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's next

Yo,

           I hope you all have been going through some old sets and looking at old figures to see what is going to be awesome in the near future.

          Just some stuff really really fast. The ROC West Regional is this weekend. If you are going let me know. I would like to know about the experience.

         My two venues are playing TT sealed for the Batcave. That sucks!

        BUNKER IS HELLA STRONG!!!!!!!! Perma barrier for the win!

          Lets look at smoke cloud now. Smoke cloud will be under estimated in the future. The -1 to attack will be an offensive option. So here are some characters that have a great use of smoke cloud that will be really strong.

Brother Voodoo
Mysterio
Skrull Commando
Astral Doctor Strange
The Question
Shadow Assassin


Out of this modern age list I would say that Mysterio with his fakes became really really strong. With a bunch of fakes he can cover the map with smoke cloud. This could be a really strong control element. Large point games would benfit from Mysterio as something more then novelty.

Skrull Commando is another surprise. I think that he has a lot of potential for both wildcard and smoke cloud abuse.

Astral Strange is by far the cheapest and  easiest to abuse. I would watch out for him because now people have a reason to ko him as fast as possible.

Thanks for reading,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos.

Side note: If you want to watch something hilarious watch the show "Find me my man" it is on OXYGEN. I had to laugh hard at the show and women who the match maker is trying to set up. The show is not for kids. I would even say teenagers shouldn't watch this.

1 comment:

  1. The incap astral is better now too.....thats right Dr. Strange got ever stronger.....

    ReplyDelete