Monday, April 22, 2013

New Meta tactics that will suprise your opponents.

Hey,

         I wanted to get back to new meta thought. I saw some cool old tactics that are really strong now. I also am thinking that with the new changes certain things that were going to be crazy good are just ok but not weak.

GL Tank

I would say that the whole GL tank comes back as really strong with the new changes to rce. To be able to shift the +2 to attack instead of damage means that those AIM Renegades help make up a 4 attack deference.

Plasticity Zone out

I mentioned it in the podcast that plasticity you can zone out major players with plasticity because they have to stop when they become adjacent to you unless they ignore characters for movement.

LAMP

LAMP is on the come up. Even with precision strike coming out here in the future with the right taxi line of sight will be tough. 

This is just the start.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment