Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am the darkness. I am the night...

Hey,

        I had a tough weekend. I played my Friday nights tournament for the Batcave. I went through 3 rounds undefeated. My team was Red Star x2 and Robin. Sadly I didn't win the Batcave. I lost on points. On Saturday I played 600 and 3 boosters. My team was Centerhall, Aquaman, Omen, Brother Blood Acolyte, Leash, Jinx, Robin at 50pts, and Solstice.  First round was tough. I lost my Robin. I got into a ok position but Aquaman won me the round. Second round I played the person with the buy. Omen's mind control and perplex are crazy good. Those elements frustrated my opponent. I won on time only getting a few points. The last game was the toughest I fought in months. My opponent had GL, Rose Wilson, Shimmer, Grymm, Jinx, Lil Lobo, and Kid Flash. The battle was epic. I captured his GL but he crippled my Solstice. I put in some work and scored a kill on Lil Lobo using Omen. Last action Centerhall kills Grymm. I go 3-0 and win a batcave.

I'm happy I got it. I haven't had this much stress and fun at the same time. Jay beats me out on Friday due to points. I beat him on Saturday. Overall it was a blast. In the future I don't know how I will feel when Fear Itself month 6 rolls around.

Two shows coming  out soon. Be on the look out.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos


No comments:

Post a Comment