Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stars went black

Hello,

          I'm back. Sorry for the lack of content. I hope I made up for it with a bonus episode on the channel. I have some cool stuff in my head about some future content. Depending on my time here is what you can expect this summer.


         I'm going to get Alex,Dan, and George on the show. Talking about what...not saying.
  
         The training series will start rolling out this summer.

          A live show with myself and a special guest.

         Maybe a give away...maybe.

I have to go back to Topeka today. So I know I will be working this week, I don't know about next week. It is not the blog post you are looking for but there will be something there Wednesday.

Big crazy summer,
Edward Shelton AKA Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment