Monday, May 20, 2013

The Perfect Cell

Hello,

          Sorry for the late blog post. I've been play testing for 8 hours. Yes I kid you not. I have fought the Justice League team base at 300. I know at this stage I actually despise the piece. It is like Dragon Ball Z cell saga. When Cell had all the androids absorbed he became perfect. That is the Justice League. After over 50 games, each around 10 minutes, Justice League has lost 5 times. That is a 1 in 10 games. Justice League lost to solid teams. Cop cars couldn't stop them. Mighty Master Mold went 1 and 1. I think we are going to see an errata.

      I'm working hard on some more teams but man I'm a really frustrated.  AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm not a sky is falling guy but man the ground is getting really wet and foggy.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton

2 comments:

  1. The JL team base should go 5-5 against it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matches, gas, and a trashcan would go 2-0 but you'd also have a rage fight on your hands

    ReplyDelete