Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The PULL

Hello,

           I pulled a Justice League. I'm really happy about that. I played midnight sealed and in all TT is not that fun. Now here is the kicker. We willbe buying TT for Fear Itself for at least 2 months. This means rushing to get a lot of after market product is not a good idea. Also it means that there are not going to be a lot of standard constructed games that will be coming out in the next few months. All in all I say don't burn out your wallet on this set really early.


Show coming some time this week. Weekend show possible as well.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on justice legue team....I have a case waiting for me at the shop after work, and am hoping to get trigon, and the JL team base.....See if I can be so lucky in one case....I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a friend who pulled the justice league and was able to get all the pieces for it. Easy to do when you work at a game shop, luckily he'll let me borrow it. I've bought one booster the rest will be for sealed play. But I pulled a brother blood so that's something. I'm thinking if I don't pull him I'll really only go out of my way for Deathstroke.

    ReplyDelete