Saturday, July 20, 2013

KUURRRTTTTTH

Hey all,


            I had a good day playing clix this weekend. I played 1200 GOLDEN AGE pt game where you could only play 6 figures, no resource dials, no feats, and no team bases. My team is as follows.


Hawkeye 135
Kuurth 199
Graviton 178
Sentry and Void 300
Dr. Voodoo 134
Magneto 189
Eye of Agamato 12
Gold K 10
Bat Signal 2
Thunderbolts 16

First things first. I wanted to play Kuurth, Hawkeye,and Sentry and Void. I hadn't played either of those figures in a constructed game. Dr. Voodoo is my boy for big point games. Graviton is a classic. The game was tough I fought an army of Iron Man armors. Kuurth was the one who cracked a lot of heads. He softened up a few targets before he died. He died so hard. He took a lot of psychic blast damage before he died. Hawkeye was incaping and miss a good chunk of his shots. Lots of positioning but in the end the Iron Man armors did not prevail. Crit misses by my opponent helped me a lot.

Over all it was a fun game. I know Kuurth is not my type of figures. I think that I need to have less restrictions to play Kuurth in the future. I was going to use General Zod or Tester. But I had to take my own advice and not over commit to putting tokens on opposing figures. Not my best team but I think it was worth the time spent.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton
.

1 comment:

  1. Still need to get my hands on the sentury void. Price has dropped a lot, about 10 more dollars and I will swoop one up.

    Kuurth, as well as many of the worthy are great, but some outwit or penetrating damage and they fall HARD. Always fun though, capable of one shotting so many people.

    Playing against an Iron Man army hurt him for sure, because it made it so he couldnt grab and smash probably anyone, and that hurts.

    ReplyDelete