Monday, July 8, 2013

New Mutants and more

Hey all,

            I saw the New Mutants preview. I like and don't like a lot of things. I don't like the fact that the asset dial only gives you 1 character to start. This would be a plus if it wasn't for the fact that the D.C team bases mostly have 2 asset dial options the entire time. The second thing that is a bit frustrating is that they are pretty much a glass cannon. They will get hurt hard and fast against most teams.

The  biggest positive is that E/V dials are super strong and really take advantage of the team dial mechanic. At the point values they are at they can not be one shoted by another team base. The figures they pop off would be really hard to tackle. Not only that you still have more then enough points to create some very strong meta combos. We still have other team dials to look at. I feel that this will be a silent meta piece like Gen 13 is. Not many people know how strong they are until it is too late.

I'm not fully feeling where Wizkids is going in WXM. I think they need to address some core problems out there so they could get back some consumer confidence from me.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton.

No comments:

Post a Comment