Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sorry for the lack of updates

Hey all,

               I'm real with you all. The truth of the mater is that most of the people I've talk tech with have dried up with ideas. Either JLTB or Ghost Rider dominate their minds. There is a huge lack of creative options on the board right now for most high level players. What this means is getting ideas becomes harder. Also it means that people aren't trying to crack the norm or at least not make it public. So this mean that my content on the blog will be a bit lean. Add in Gencon coming up in a couple of weeks there is very little new public information out there.

        I've been job hunting hard. I'm at the point where I recognize I will have to relocate far from Kansas , Oklahoma and Missouri comfort zone I've been in.  That is freaking me out. I'm also dealing with a lot of lack of skills. You can see where you want to end up and then falling short. Then there are opportunities that I would feel like a fraud if I got the job. So there is a lot of internal stuff going on in my head right now.

 Last but not least League Of Legends grabbed my brain. Also FTL. Steam is robbing me legally. Next show is recorded and is in post production.


Check you later,

Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed the same thing. It seems people are centent with the HFH tech, or not keeping new teams close to the chest for GENCON. I think the GCPD, Gordon, Capture tech deserves some play/attention though.

    You should probably just move to PHX, would love to be able to play with you.

    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete