Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stuffffffffffffffff and more Stufffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hey,

           Hope everyone is doing well. I'm late on the blog post I know. I'm trying hard to be better at it. I had a job interview today. Always ask how people are paid before you spend gas to go to a job interview. Gas is not cheap. I wasted an hour and a couple of gallons on gas.

          Anyway I playing Trine 2 and FTL. Got to love Steam summer sale. Trine 2 looks awesome on my cpu. I didn't play Trine so I'm learning a lot. FTL is just pure tactical game play at some of its best.

            I saw the M preview and I'm not super impressed quite yet with WXM. I hate to say it like this, but without a team base killer figure we are looking at a "just okay" set so far.

That is it,

Edward "The Sleepy One" Shelton

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the set, but the fanboy in me may be overpowering the logical heroclix player in me.

    I got the demo of trine 2 for my WiiU, and it is fantastic. I will buy the game soon, just don't like to buy other games while I am in the middle of playing different games.

    ReplyDelete