Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's so amazing.

Hello,

          Spider-man set is out. I have yet to get a brother or doctor voodoo...yet. I am on the case. 

          So far I can say that the main meta changing piece is Madam web. She is strong on all dials. Easy to kill but strong. Morph abilities in this set are way better than I first thought. Dan Morrand is already finding cool things to break in the set like Dracula.

       I will say my favorites so far are Wong and the Ancient One. Both make great support for Dr Strange. I hear some talk on the prime Hobgoblin. I'm up in the air on him right now.

    There is not a lot of stuff that is broken but a lot of stuff that is fun. The progress in the meta will be morph abuse. So save up for those chases.

Check u later from my phone,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment