Thursday, February 7, 2013

Round 2

Hello,

         Today I am going to go into why I said some things I said in my last posts. First off Doctor Voodoo and Brother Voodoo do two very strong things. The first is Doctor Voodoo, he can hit a character and the damage taken by that character is penetrating damage for the rest of the turn. This is huge in large point games and it gets around a lot of traits that ignore psychic blast/penetrating ignoring traits out there. Doctor Voodoo has descent stats but team him up with the Ancient One he all of sudden gets a lot more awesome. Then look at Brother Voodoo. He can mind control, not take feedback and both he and his target get plus 1 attack. This means he has an 11 attack to mind control. Also he can move and then mind control or attack and then mind control. Having free mind control with one token is way better than people think.

        Dan is working on some secret Dracula tech. That is all I can say. Is that a bat that just flew by?

        If you haven't looked at Wong or the Ancient One you are really missing out on some of the best support from the set. I think that Wong will be great in 400pts or higher mystical teams. Being able to boost Dr. Strange stats is awesome. It makes the Secret Invasion Dr. Strange super strong. Ancient One is ok if you think it is okay to make your opponent reroll their super senses and impervious rolls is just ok. He can use leadership to remove tokens from other mystical figures under 150 pts. When he dies he makes several figures really really strong. SHAZAM! Oops I wasn't supposed to say that.

       Lets just say I like all the chases. I've got the 2 main ones I like. Nothing more to be seen here...

Thanks for bearing with me,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

1 comment:

  1. Nice, decided a rematch was in order since there is no double charge flurry??

    ReplyDelete