Monday, February 11, 2013

Shows and lol'ing myself

Hey,
     

        Hope you are enjoying the new episode that has just went up. I'm really happy to have Alex on my last show. We had a lot a lot of fun. Right now I will say that the meta will be in minor flux but not a major changes. If you like your current stealth/cop car/utility belt meta nothing much is changing that. But there are some things that are making things a bit more fun.

      With out much hyper competitive prize support I will say people have no incentive out side of No Man's Land to play hyper meta. I actually think we can go into Lab Day mode for the next few weeks.

Go out. Have fun. Play something weird. Re-power up for next set and go win the Bat Cave.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment