Friday, March 15, 2013

Smells like Teen Spirit

Hello,

           I don't know if anyone remembers the brand of deodorant called Teen Spirit? It was an interesting product that had a weird smell when combined with teenage perspiration. I fill the same way when it comes to the Teen Titans set so far. There is nothing that has really popped out in Teen Titans to make me say "Must buy that now!" I will admit that at first I was hesitant about Amazing Spiderman as well.

         I guess the thing that grabs me is that I'm not looking for the next meta piece that will make the game balanced or really unbalanced. I'm looking for fun and more importantly filling out current tactics making them stronger or at least doable. The fact that the "teen" keyword has gone the way of "mutant." Without any solid foundation it seems that the only thing Wizkids had left was gimmicks. Thus enters team dials.

       Ok, lets look at some solid modern age Teen Titans team without the Teen Titans set.
FF Hawk 100
FF Dove 100
Bats Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) 60
Blue Beetle 94
DC10 Robin 52
JL52 Cyborg 100
SM Supergirl 100
DC75 Donna Troy 79
DC75 Osiris 101
Eye of Amagato 12
Bat Signal 2

800

This team is pure bruiser Titan goodness. You have prob from Dove. Robin gives you enhancement and a potential promotion. You can have Blue Beetle pick up the the Eye of Amagato.If need be you can push Donna Troy to get prob.  Beast Boy comes in as the Pterodactyl to deploy your ream. Then he can turn into whatever you want on your sideboard. It's not comic accurate by far but at least you stand a fighting chance against some of the major meta pieces out there.

Hope you had fun with the read. Tell me your favorite Teen Titan team below.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment