Monday, September 30, 2013

A brief moment of honesty

Hey all,
            

             Sorry for no blog posts. The main reason I haven't written anything is that I've got nothing really to say about the game right now as it stands. The game is a bit stagnant. I'm not one just to ramble about nothing continuously. I eventually stop. Haha. I've gotten entranced by Might and Magic: Duel of Champions and it really has me thinking and having fun. I'm still in my first week of it and I'm giddy.

          I am a person who loves games as mental exercises and outlet for a myriad of emotions including a desire to stand victorious. I hate to say that is one of my emotional needs. I've lacked that fulfillment from Heroclix and that is why some of my blog posts have been going down hill. I don't have much coming out of my own head right now. I want that feeling of really beating my opponent due to skill not because the mechanics are broken. Yes Might and Magic has some OP cards that make me cry at night. But at least it is not a whole deck from start to finish.

          So the blog will be on a break for a while. I may write more next week. I don't want to turn this into a I hate heroclix and I love "x" game. Because I don't hate heroclix. But I'm frustrated.

Sorry for the blackout.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos.

No comments:

Post a Comment