Monday, September 9, 2013

Show ideas...

Hey,

        I'm out and about. I've been trying to thinl about content and where to take the meta. I've come up with very little just due to the alpha strike nature of things. At the same time the idea of turtling harder seems to be a fools errand. The prolblem is that the amount of turtling you need to be effective takes away your offense so much that one kill can not be guarnteed.

I'm starting to think Spiral may be balanced at 300. The only reason I say that is the number of complaints about her went down.

Check you later.

1 comment:

  1. Spiral with Gordon and an Arkham gaurd (or 2)and some perplex on the team. Perplex up the arkham guard use the gcpd team ability to move through the portal, capture thier main guy, use gordon to move them both back through the portal (to your starting area) rinse and repeat.

    Not fun at all for your opponent to play against, but super effective.

    What do you think of this meta?

    As for meta around the alpha strike tech, I think we are getting there with the book. Sure it is easy to go accross the field and KO a figure, or even 2. But when I have 4-6 figures with a 12 attack (or higher) who can deal penetrating, who can lock you down, who can do whatever the rest of the hammers allow to do, then who do you KO. At a certain point I think the meta will see that while alpha strike is strong, when you have so many targets, it will not be effective.

    What are you thoughts on these issues.

    ReplyDelete