Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Old eps and New eps: The trals of Darklogos

Hey,

       Hope everything is going well you. I've recorded Friday's episode. Just need to do some post production after I finish watching Majestic Prince.

        I had a viewer point out that some of my old videos on youtube do not play correctly if at all. If you find such video let me know so I can delete it. Pretty much every ep up to 24 can be found on Itunes.

      I'm going to be on Dial H for Heroclix on Saturday so check them out. It is a more adult podcast so if you have small kids you may want to listen to it first before you share the cast with your children. Darklogos loves the kids!

      Anyway I'm getting somethings cleaned up in my recording area. It is amazing to see all the stuff I need to organize. At the same time I have no place to put a good chunk of it. First world problems.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton

update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHETGrsI8Q

Best GLASS CABINET FILMS UNBOXING EVAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment