Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mistakes were made...

Hey all,

            I thought for some reason Wednsday was Tuesday. So yeah. Sorry for the late post. I'm stuck trying to think of what to play for this Friday's tournament. It is a 600pt game with no team bases, resource dials, or feats. All carded figures allowed. The darkness of Spiral looms over my head. I want some creative options though. If only loaded dice and super senses dependence was legal.

Oh well.

The Batman TV show stuff looks fun. I wish more stuff was like that.

Hmmm I wonder if I should go Gotham on Friday? We will see.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

1 comment:

  1. For sure go Gotham on Friday. Just with Spiral, and capture the hell out of some fools like I stated on my last blog. Super strong.

    ReplyDelete