Friday, September 13, 2013

The tiping point

Hey,

       I hope you all have seen this. When I saw it I thought maybe just maybe there will be a chance for the game to get back on track. Then I read it again and I got the vibe that nothing major will be done just minor tweaks if anything. I don't see them putting the nerf hammer down on Team Bases even though they need it. The main reason is sadly the rules being printed on the card. Also they are back to the same problem as before "Why buy super boosters?" I assume Super Boosters makes Wizkids a lot of money.

I think everything on that list needs to be looked at. I think that Brother Voodoo needs a minor nerf. I don't want him to have it but he needs something so he can't mind control for free each turn. Maybe on the same turn he took an action. That way it is worth something. Oh well.

Give me your thoughts below.

Check you later,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment