Friday, August 23, 2013

5 interviews down

Hey all,

              I got just about all my interviews about gencon done. This means you will be getting a ton of content soon. I know it is like someone telling you after you ate a full course meal that you are invited to an ice cream and cookie buffet with a soda fountain on the side. Because of that I'm going to stagger out the episodes next week. So each day next week you will get a show. Yes! A WEEK  OF PROGRAMING!

I'm a bit exhausted. I will say this. I have 1 guest that I know for sure you won't see coming.

Dragon Con is coming soon so I will be trying to get Howard Brock to give us a recap.

It's the busiest part of the year for heroclix! If you all want things staggered out a bit more let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Edward Shelton aka Darklogos

No comments:

Post a Comment