Monday, August 26, 2013

Out and about.

Hey,

         How are your first few days with WXM? I will say that I still have a leery feeling on what is coming. I think something sick is coming. I have had a second even a third look at Shatterstar. I think that the digging that has to be done will be done in sealed. The biggest problem is space means nothing. If space means nothing then we are left with time and stats. We can reword time into the concept of tempo.

        This isn't all about Spiral. It also has to do with Shatterstar and Bishop. The issue is this. Bishop's timeslide in combination with stat mods and the bat signal. The fact he can possibly snipe real threats then coming back home in the same turn can be sickening if done properly. Trust me I'll tell you if I think of anything. The idea off attack and counter attack has changed a lot from previous sets. The hit and run meta may take a whole new face that hss could never touch.

       Anyway I will have the first gencon show up later today. I think everyone will enjoy the shows.

Check you all later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos 

No comments:

Post a Comment