Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hearthstone, new meta, and stuff

Hey all,

             I've been putting out a lot of videos this week. I hope you enjoy all the interviews. I appreciate that you all are watching the videos. There is a lot of strong ideas to come out of Gencon. I think the next interview will surprise you just a bit. I think that GCPD ata with wildcards is going to be the new big push in the meta. I think that we will see more abuse from this in the future.

          I've been watching a lot of Hearthstone videos on yotube. I think this maybe a focus for me in the future. I like the fact I have to think in the game unlike heroclix right now. Hearthstone is looking to be really fun and reminds me of my time in Alteil. I think there is a lot of combos that just seem to be really fun. There is less broken stuff from my opinion. I'm not going to tell people to go play because I think Heroclix is getting worse. It is more that Hearthstone is shaping up to be really diverse in multiple ways. I'm leaning towards a Priest or Paladin decks. Blizzard makes crack like games. I know that. I'm not going say "Heroclix bad, Hearthstone good." I would like you check out the videos to see if you like it. I will say card games are not for everyone.

       I got some X-Men. I'm a bit surprised on how much I got.

Check you all  later,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

1 comment: