Friday, August 30, 2013

Last Gencon episode and more

Hey,

        I hope everyone out there likes the hours of interviews I put out there. Nbperp was probably a surprise for all of you. The last Gencon episode will be up late today. I've had some things come up to keep me away from my cpu. I will say that you will enjoy the last interview.

        The Ironman set announcement seems to grab me like a childs tug on the pants leg. You can feel it but its impact is minor. The biggest problem is that Wizkids hasn't sold me on why I need improved targeting. Does making more characters like cosmic spiderman a good thing for the game? Will ignore blocking make barrier crap? I only have questions.

     Going out to play this weekend. I got a couple of good teams planned out. Theme team rules need to be looked at big time. The fact that going first or surviving going first is now the concern of all serious team builders.

Oh well,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

1 comment:

  1. Loved the interviews, thanks for getting all those awesome folks on the show. It's too bad the top meta is as stifled as it is. Glad I don't play at a venue where top meta is the norm (in fact it never happens)

    ReplyDelete