Monday, August 19, 2013

To much meta...nah

Hey,

       I've posted wxm review on Sunday. If you haven't seen it check it out. I have given you 3 hours of goodness. I will say that most of the set is nice for casual play. Hope Summers really concerns me. I think she can be crazy strong. Namely with powers stolen from Gideon, nexus of realities prob, hell fire chain, and chase thanos summon power. The most scary powers will be that of Bat-mite. To be able to give the idol another free attack and being able to lock down two pieces with the incap is way to strong. I think she will be nerfed bad. As it stands she is the easiest to abuse.  Buy two or three.

I'm going to get some interviews going this week talking about gencon. Be on the look out for that. I will say the Ghost Rider techs days are numbered. I think free actions may have a limit soon. The game has to much that can be done for free. Check out Massu's team with gcpd cycles, ata, lex luthor with belt, and batmite. Lex can attack 3 times in a turn if he wanted. First is by using the gcpd ata with lex special power, the batmite's ability then as a normal power action. Wizkids has given the milk and the cow away for free. There is nothing left to buy. I think we will see something rules and figures wise coming. I don't know when though.

Welcome to the new age,
Edward Shelton aka darklogos

1 comment:

  1. Massu's team is scary.

    And how can Hope work with Batmite? His idol thing is a trait and not a power. Also, if you are playing her with chase thanos that is 400+ points. The whole meta is out the window at that point.

    ReplyDelete